Sunday, September 28, 2014

Authority Pro 3 plugin get free

I get an email from a warrior I respect a lot and he recommending Authority Pro 3 plugin.

I have already purchased Profit Theme in the past. Now I am thinking about getting this plugin because of its responsive nature.

I have seen that in the past Authority Pro 2 sold for an $97 and we have to pay $97 per year for support and up-gradation. And I also know that Pro version 2 is not good one. Even the respectable warrior I am talking about also confirm that Version 2 is waste of time and money. But now he is recommending Authority Pro 3 Plugin.
Authority Pro 3
Now I also find that it is selling for $27 (mutltiple sites you own) with life time update and $47 for Enterprise edition (means you can install it on client site also). In the past we have to pay $97 per year now it is available for cheap with whole life update. This seems to me too good to be true.

From my experience I come to know that if there is something is too good to be true than I know that it is not worthy to purchase.

But if it is true that this is worthy than I wanted to have this plugin. Because this sale is only for one week. that is why I am seeking your opinion.

Kindly tell me your opinion about Authority Pro 3 Plugin. What is your experience tell you.

Download



Download



 

No comments:

Post a Comment