Thursday, July 17, 2014

Learn wordpress tutorials

WordPress blogging platforms is the gold standard. Is responsible for the public space, it is hard to imagine what it lacks. I decided for my blog a year ago, after reading the reviews and comparisons. The knowledge that a successful blog also very happy to recommend me. If time management means something for you, please read on.

So I made ​​my decision, and I started to write the blog. It was a tiresome experience. As nice as this software you are using is not intuitive, at least not for me. The site has never been good enough for me. I wanted to put something here or there, but was thwarted at every turn. I looked at the help key, but often is a forum that was populated by geeks with a PhD directed. WordPress does not help, it is up to you to answer your questions. Part of the difficulty in dealing with WordPress was to make my inability to properly a question to find an answer. I was constantly asking questions like "How can I here a photo:" I can not for WordPress not to blame in a position to answer this question.

 

wordpress tutorials
Recently it occurred to me: I do not know how to use WordPress. I jumped thinking in the software that all my questions would be a simple "search" to be far from a solution. Before you your first blog you need to learn how to use WordPress

This may seem shockingly obvious, but reminds us that we have become by the Revolution of Google we can build our way out of every problem found tied up. Wrong! If you are dealing with something complex, you do not "find" you can specify the path of the Championship; You need to learn.

 

So I thought there must be some teaching materials on YouTube. I found a lot of WordPress tutorial videos mother. I have here is by far the biggest checks. You step by step through the new WordPress tutorials classes are conducted. The teacher is Robert Wimer of Desire a company called difference. He has devoted recently launched a new website to WordPress. The site is aptly named. Tips, Tricks and Tweaking WordPress. Significantly, speak clearly and obviously an expert in Wordpress. The great thing about a cast, as opposed to a live webinar video tutorial is that you can click back and forth to stop their actual wordpress blog page and start the video.

 

wordpress tutorials

 

The remainder of this article I will explain what is in each lesson  WordPress tutorials to give the corresponding video. If you are on WordPress, you can only watch videos on the subject you want to learn more.

 

video series in Eng.



 

 

[sz-youtube url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laW2mAfQJlA&list=PLZdjW012sjggGGL6NIcoszPS0V5VSXdD4" width="450" height="450" /]

 

video series in Urdu/Hindi



 

 

[sz-youtube url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8Ddwd9jQU&list=PLZdjW012sjggzsC1abZEGS8GMiVIb9YFd" width="450" height="450" /]

 

 

video series in Urdu/Hindi



 

 

[sz-youtube url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loAc9CZyGmw&list=PLF8253B1AF60E98F2" width="450" height="450" /]

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment